Sunday 22 November 2015

Sunday book review

So today I'm gonna review Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr

and just to clarify, I'm not getting payed for doing this or saying anything about this book.

I found Tanya as I was looking for make up tips on Youtube and then fell in love with her crazy personality. When I heard about her book it was a book I needed to have, because of the make up tips.

Love, Tanya is a book where you first of all get to know Tanya a lot better, which is amazing. You get to know about why she started with make up, how she and Jim met and how just some of her thoughts growing up.
But in the book there's also tips on make up, hair and just how to take good care of your skin.

Tips that are very useful in a lot of ways.
But this is book does have it's down sides.

There's some pages where they ask you to write down your own top 10, which is to withdraw the reader, but to me I find it useless and irritating. I haven't filled them up myself, and I'm never gonna.
Because I feel like I'm invading Tanya's private life by writing about myself.

All in all I find this book good, but it's big and clumsy to read, it's not a book you take to bed to read.

I'm going to give this book 2.5 out of 5 stars.


This is me and I'm M
and this is the normal page.

No comments:

Post a Comment