Sunday 15 November 2015

Sunday book review

This is my review of Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
I have not been paid to do this and everything I write is my own words.

How did I found out about this book?
Well I follow Zoe or Zoella on Youtube and find her very inspiring so it was natural for me to want her book.

Christmas 2014 I got my hands on Girl Online, it's a book I have wanted since it came out.
When I finally got it I read about half of the book in one go.
Then sadly my studies came in the way and I forgot about the book for a while.

But last month I finally came around to finish the book.

So what do I think of the book?

When I started the book in the beginning of the year I couldn't put it down, and when I picked it up again, I felt the same way. I think I spend about 5 to 6 hours in total reading the book.

It's not a difficult book to read and the story line is pretty easy to follow.

I got to admit normally when a book isn't to challenging or the story line easy I wouldn't normally finish the book.
But something about the story line in this book, that even tho it was easy to follow, I found it very interesting to read.
It made me finish the book and wanting for more, so I can't wait to get my hands on Zoe's next book Girl Online on Tour, but that will have to wait. Hopefully I will get it for christmas this year, fingers crossed.

I'm gonna give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Could be a little more challenging, but this is still a good book.

This is me and I'm M
and this is the normal page of life.

PS. this is my own picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment