Monday 16 November 2015

Hello Monday

Today I wanna tell you about 3 things that I'm thankful for,
I'm doing this in the hope of brighting up your day.
And also because of the terror in Paris I thought it was good to remember that being thankful is important, because tomorrow everything could be changed.

the 1. thing I'm thankful for is my health.
of course do I get ill, but down to it all I'm healthy and I'm not badly sick, I have asthma and that's it, which I believe you can very well live with,

the 2. thing I'm thankful for is my friends.
I have som very strong friendships in my life, which I'm very thankful for. Sadly not everyone get's to have this.

the 3. thing I'm thankful for is my family.
They're all well and good, they're there for me when I need it and the support me in everything I want to do.
I moved across the country to study and not once did any of the question my choice.

What are you guys thankful for? please tell me in the comments.

This is me and I'm M
and this is the normal page

No comments:

Post a Comment